Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Graphic 45 "Cherish" Scrapbook layout

Hello Crafty Friends!

Last weekend while in my craft room going through photos I came across this photo of my mom and I on my wedding day.  There are many beautiful memories of the day and I will always remember how my mom sang with the guitarist while photos were being taken.  It was a spontaneous moment for all as he strummed one of her favorite songs and she stood beside him to sing.  That was my mom.  She loved music and she sang so well.  I miss her so much and seeing this photo brought back all of those cherished memories.

She would have loved this scrapbook page for not only the photo but also the beautiful papers, calligraphy die, the white paint applied along edges and stenciled on the background, the paper flowers and the lace.
The Cherish die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs, designed by Suzanne Cannon.
The papers are all from Graphic 45's Gilded Lily collection.  White paint was used along edges and used with a TCW 12x12 background stencil.
The flowers were from my crafty stash (unknown).
The hearts were die cut from Spellbinders' Lace Hearts die set.  Other Spellbinders dies used: Ornamental Crest and Reverent Square.
Thank you for stopping by.  I do hope you enjoyed the layout and that you have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...