Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

"I Ruff You" Fur-ever

Hello Crafty Friends!

Last Sunday my sweet hubby and I celebrated our 10th anniversary.  Wow- time has flown by!  We both cannot believe it has been 10 years.  I guess time passing quickly is what happens when you marry not only your love but your best friend.  

His anniversary card needed to be something that represents us and Art Impressions Fur-ever hug stamp set was perfect.  Every time I see that stamp I smile because it is so cute.  It was stamped on watercolor paper and colored using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  After drying, it was die cut using Memory Box's Stitched Squares dies.  The patterned paper is from Graphic 45's Artisan Style collection.
The inside is stamped "I Ruff You" (from Tim Holtz' Crazy Dogs).
He really liked the card...especially when I pointed out that I thought I was the cat and he the dog.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card.
Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday, AG

4 comments:

  1. aww super cute card Kathy Jo :-) I need to get me this stamp! its just so adorable! I am sure your hubby will love this! Congratulations on your anniversary :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, so sweet! Makes me think of Pepe le Pew and the kitty! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! Love the bright colors too with the bow. Congrats. on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...